Monday, July 20, 2009

Last Day in London! Now we're off to Paris!




Today was a lot of fun! We started out at the Tower of London where we saw the Crown Jewels (amazing) and an exhibit on Henry VIII. It's the 500 year anniversary of the beginning of his reign. After that we check out the inside of Westmister Abbey. On our way in we found out that it is 15 pounds for each of us to get in. We were stunned by the price! I know it has gone up significantly since I was here two years ago! It's still one of my favorite places to visit in London though. I think Blake enjoyed it too. Our last stop of the day was the Benjamin Franklin House. It was very anticlimactic. I wouldn't recommend it to first time visitors to London becuase it doesn't really tell you anything new or interesting. Now we are off to bed so we can get up and catch the train to Paris!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach and Blake-

I love reading about your trip and it sounds like you two are having a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all the stories when ya'll get back. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and I will be thinking about you two.

Lots of Love,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

Love keeping up with you. Enjoy Paris.
Love you,
Mom (Tina)

Anonymous said...

are you over the jet lag yet? Love MD